Beyond Blue

Beyond Blue

Video: The Miracle of the Poinsettia

posted by Beyond Blue

Three years ago I taped this video about the evolution of Beyond Blue. I read aloud a few letters from Beyond Blue readers. Thank you, again, for your continued support. I always love to hear from you. To view the YouTube video, click here.

Cathy

posted December 23, 2008 at 1:07 pm

I really loved the The Miracle of the Poinsettia video. Beyond Blue has helped me a great deal over the past year. Thank you for the work you do. By the way you are also very beautiful. :) God Bless You too.

SuzanneWA

posted December 23, 2008 at 4:28 pm

Dear Therese! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! You have done sooo much for sooo many – you are MY hero! I loved the story of the Poinsettia; my adopted Mother would save them every year until they bloomed again. For the past 4 years, I’ve given my surrogate mother a Poinsettia, and it illumines her museum of a house!
I’m sorry I haven’t written in awhile, but now that I’ve found you again, THANK YOU for all you’ve done for us “broken vessels” to allow us to vent and enjoy your blog.
May you have a BLESSED and MERRY CHRISTMAS, and a HAPPY, HEALTHY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!
Your sister in Christ,
SuzanneWA

nicholas

posted December 23, 2008 at 5:30 pm

Congratulations!I want to express my gratitude all that make this web site possible to continue. I also suffer of depression but all your stories have helped me to overcome my small difficulties. Thank to all of you for giving us hope and strength to persevere in this beautiful life.

Your Name

posted December 23, 2008 at 9:35 pm

The Poinsettia story is beautiful. As we come upon Christmas I have a very heavy heart. I suffer from depression and anxiety and as we come upon Christmas this may seem silly to some but I have a very sweet and loving little guinea pig named Buddy and he is now sick and my husband and I must hand feed him 5 or 6 times a day because he will not eat. He cuddles me and chews my nose and I just know he is not ready to leave us yet as he express so much love in his own way. I pray that he can start eating again as just watching him do this lifs my spirits. Any animial lovers our there please say a prayer for him.

EVELYN

posted December 23, 2008 at 10:04 pm

JUST STARTED TO READ YOUR SITE, GLAD I CAME ACROSS IT, I RECENTLY LOST MY DAUGHTER IN AUGUST SHE WAS 28, I AM REALLY STRUGLING NOW I HAVE 4 OTHER GROWN CHILDREN AND A GOOD HUSBAND BUT THIS LOSS DEEP INSIDE ME REALLY HURTS, I PRAY THAT EVERYONE ALWAYS TELLS ALL THEY LOVE HOW THEY FILL EACH DAY CAUSE WHEN YOU CANT SAY I LOVE YOU ANYMORE, OR HOLD THEM IN YOUR ARMS IT IS A LOSS THAT EATS TO YOUR VERY SOUL.GOD BLESS YOU ALL. EVELYN

Rita

posted December 24, 2008 at 3:20 am

Hello, although I do not know you, I know we are sisters through christ. I, too, went through a suicidal state, and was later told I am clincally depressed and I needed some high authority counsealing. I could not help crying, then my next doctor’s appointment made me have to get blood tooken, when the results came back my thyroid was out of control and they would have to take blood for the next four months once a month. Once again, I could not fight back the tears. They placed me on some thyroid medicine and even though I am only 14 I will have to take it for the resat of my life. Then a roomate that my mother had living with us turned her back on us, and 4 months later a woman that was kind oof like a second mom to me passed away. All I can say about this pass year is that when God closes a door he opens a window that he wants you to look for until you find it. Honey, I hope that you can find that window that he has opened for you and many others in some rough situations. When times get rough I suggest you read jermiah 29:11-13, it simply states:
11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
12Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
13And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
It is okay as the footprints prayer states it is through the hard time that he carries you. Have you ever read it? If not copy and paste this link into your address bar, I think you will like it. http://www.llerrah.com/footprints.htm

Your Name

posted December 24, 2008 at 11:45 am

Dear Theresa,
You’re gorgeous! Thank you for your beautiful inspiring “Beyond Blue” which reminds us of the daily miracles in our own lives!
Take care and enjoy your Christmas and your loving family.

sdgdsh

posted December 17, 2010 at 9:25 am

welcome to :======http:// http://www.findsoso.com====
Open the wardrobe is not yet found love after another the
right clothes? So, also waiting for? Immediate action bar!
Welcome to sure you will find
what you need. Moreover, the company has a good reputation,
product quality standards, at reasonable prices. Over the
years, has been well received by overseas friends for their
support. Therefore, please rest assured purchase.
welcome to :======http:// http://www.findsoso.com ====

sdgdsh

posted December 17, 2010 at 9:26 am

welcome to :======http:// http://www.findsoso.com====
Open the wardrobe is not yet found love after another the
right clothes? So, also waiting for? Immediate action bar!
Welcome to sure you will find
what you need. Moreover, the company has a good reputation,
product quality standards, at reasonable prices. Over the
years, has been well received by overseas friends for their
support. Therefore, please rest assured purchase.
welcome to :======http:// http://www.findsoso.com ====

Linda

posted December 17, 2010 at 11:52 am

Dear Therese, You’ve touched my heart again right when I needed it. I watched your Miracle of the Poinsetta video, and followed it with three weeks of Advent readings and your finding your Guardian angel. I am inspired and will presevere through the holidays. I am so grateful for you. God bless us all.

lucy

posted December 17, 2010 at 6:07 pm

thank you for this special message today. PS/ you look absolutely RADIANT! blessings, lucy

Linda Appleman Shapiro

posted December 18, 2010 at 8:50 pm

Dear Therese,
I watched this video for the first time just moments ago and was deeply touched, as I always am since having met you on line.
To move through one’s own depression is accomplishment enough, but to touch so many lives and help so many people adds to the miracle of the season.
Accept my very best wishes for happy holidays and a healthy, fulfilling 2011 to you and all your loved ones.
Yours,
Linda Appleman Shapiro
Psychotherapist/oral Historian/Author

stephonjung

posted December 22, 2010 at 7:14 pm

Hey this is nice video and also informative. Thank for share this informative video. I hope u also share other informative blogs and videos.
bail bonds