Beyond Blue

Beyond Blue

A Christmas Classic: You Can Keep Christmas

posted by Beyond Blue

A Christmas Classic.jpg
From “A Classic Christmas,” a compilation of beautiful reflections, meditations, and scripture passages.

Are you willing to believe that love is the strongest thing in the world–stronger than hate, stronger than evil, stronger than death–and that the blessed life which began in Bethlehem nineteen hundred years ago is the image of the brightness of the Eternal Love? Then you can keep Christmas. –Henry Van Dyke

Pam

posted December 31, 2009 at 10:16 am

I do believe that love surpasses all. With love you have hope, And when depressed helping others with love really helps you. To New Beginnings, Happy New Years to everyone, and remember rheirs always somebody who Loves you,
With love,
Pam

dolores diaz delgado

posted December 31, 2009 at 12:09 pm

thank you for having this blog. it will help me to reach others i really believe the lord has been kind to me and without him i dont know where id be. hes my streagth and just my everything for me being who i am . praise GOD.

INEZ H JONES

posted December 31, 2009 at 12:15 pm

my name is Inez and i live inbaltimore md. i would like to say to everone have a happy hoilday.yes love and faith in god can over come evil no matter what happen .one day befor christmas.MY FAMILY didnt have food or a tree or present and i said to my self the family need to love each other more and pray a little food came to my house i thank god for it also i ben praying to own a home so i can help more childrens yes iam on a fixs income yes iam home oxgen .but i still get around to try and help others in need.ONE day god will make away so i can have alarge home to take kids in of all ages that noone wants .yes iam raiseing most of my grandkids yes faint and prays and love can over come evil .belive me alot of bad and evil had came at my family no matter love wil over come and also i pray to be a better person and to be more understanding person towards others.love and faith and hope and peace and belive all good can happen have a blessed hoilday to who may read this bless it be to all.from inez in BALTIMORE.MARYLAND

Your Name

posted December 31, 2009 at 1:15 pm

FAITH,HOPE AND LOVE,THE GREATEST OF THESE IS LOVE :)1COR,13:13,OOOPPPSS….HAPPINESS IS THE RESULT OF THESE THREE,THANKS!
AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS ,EVERYONE!

Rachel

posted December 31, 2009 at 1:18 pm

I do believe with love we can overcome any obsticals. I am a recovering addict and the first thing i had to start doing was loving myself, allowing me to see that i was worthy of good life and i wanted outta life. Well then came reachinng out to others. We say “We can only keep what we have by givin it away”. I share my experience, strenght, and hope with old timers and newcomers the same. My life changed when i first got sober but it truely improved when i started to love others and to help
Addiction is a POWERFUL disease…but with love we can overcome ANYTHING!
Much love and respect

Your Name

posted December 31, 2009 at 1:30 pm

Hmmm….love,love,love……:)i am following strictly what love really means and i have a lifetime to define what love really means to me,in my life and to others,but above all,to GOD.
thanks!

LUV BURLEY

posted December 31, 2009 at 2:18 pm

FISRT AND FOREMOST HAPPY HOLIDAY’S TO EVERYONE I HOPE AND PRAY THAT ALL IS WELL IN YOUR LIFE!!!!!! AND THAT GOD ANSWERS YOUR PRAYERS IN THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU SEEK!!!! AND YES I DO BELIEVE THAT LOVE IS THE OVER POWERING MATTER!!!! LOVE CONQUERS ALL!!!!!

jackie

posted December 31, 2009 at 2:51 pm

i prayed every day to go to get me out of that unsafe apartment we moved in december we have heat god does listen to prays

Toni

posted January 2, 2010 at 2:02 pm

“But you can’t keep it alone.”

Holy

posted January 5, 2010 at 2:56 am

This is such a beautiful reflection of a Christmas. we all had a great fun and enjoyed very much, wish you and your family very Happy New Year and may this year brings lot of success to you.Enjoy your holidays.
dsi r4

sdgdsh

posted December 29, 2010 at 8:43 am

=========http://www.findsoso.com =============
Dear friends, do you want to have some different things? Whether you want to give your relatives and friends,
take a few different exotic gifts? Whether you want to buy some cheap benefits of thing? So please, let us
begin now!
Click on our website
(= = = = =http:// http://www.findsoso.com = = = = = )
Will bring you different surprise.