Beyond Blue

Beyond Blue

My Halloween Video: I Miss You Michael Jackson!

posted by Beyond Blue

Halloween is an appropriate time to face one’s fears. I have so many of them that I decided to do a fun video and entertain you with a freak show rather than candidly discuss all the things I’m afraid of. You already know about them. So, in the spirit of “The 12 (Bipolar) Days of Christmas,” here’s one that will hopefully make you crack a smile before the goblins get you.

To view my YouTube video click here.

To read more Beyond Blue, go to www.beliefnet.com/beyondblue, and to get to Group Beyond Blue, a support group at Beliefnet Community, click here.

Annapurna Moffatt

posted October 28, 2008 at 10:22 am

Oh, my God, Therese–that video totally rocks! I love the makeup. And the music.
How did you manage to do it with such a straight face?!

marilyn

posted October 28, 2008 at 12:10 pm

theresa another outstanding way to express the way depression makes us feel.i wish i could be so bold to express how i feel.

Karen N

posted October 28, 2008 at 11:14 pm

On Halloween, I am mainly afraid of running out of candy. Guess i should stop eating it this minute!
Awesome costume, Therese–

phyllis dearmond

posted October 29, 2008 at 5:47 am

AWESOME VIDEO

Valerie

posted October 29, 2008 at 9:42 pm

Girl, you CRACK ME UP!!! Valerie

melzoom

posted October 30, 2009 at 10:54 am

haha! you’re a goof! I love this.

Terry

posted October 31, 2009 at 11:36 am

I”m afraid of losing my hair on Depakote.

nancy @ princetoncryo

posted November 1, 2009 at 10:35 am

I guess some fears remain the same across the states.