Beyond Blue

Beyond Blue

Love Notes Start Tomorrow

posted by Beyond Blue

heart1t.gif
Remember all the Holiday Survival Thoughts I wrote for you guys during December? Well, for each day in February I’ve decided to publish a “love note.” They are quotes from celebrities or philosophers or smart people, in general, that will make you think or laugh.
I wish you all a heart-y February!!!

Helen D

posted January 31, 2008 at 2:58 pm

I love the idea.I am a romantic and I love Feb 14.
“It’s better to have loved than never loved at all”.

Margaret Balyeat

posted January 31, 2008 at 4:38 pm

as another romantic(despite my failed marriage),I ALS0 EAGERLY AWAIT YOUR CHOICES.. Sorry; didn’t notice my Caps lock was on!
With my son and his fiancee busily planning their Sept 20009 wedding, I’m collecting as many love quotes as I can get my hands on. My thought is to include one nicely calligrophied (Is tht a WORD?) with every shower gift I give. Corny, maybe, but appealing to the hopeless romantic in my soul. when i was married, I’d stick them in MY HUSBAND’S lunchsack; maybe this will have a more pleasing (and hopefully longer-lasting outcome.) I was even known to write them in frosting on top of a frosted brownie or piece of cake! How’s that for pure corn? He professed to enjoying them, but in the end it obviously made no difference.

Margaret Balyeat

posted January 31, 2008 at 5:40 pm

As another romantic, I eagerly await your choices! With my son and his fiancée busily planning their Sept .2009 nuptials, I’m collecting as many love quotes as I can het my hands on! My plan is to calligraphy them and include one with every shower gift I give. I used to stick them in my ex-husband’s lunches too, even occasionally writing them in frosting atop a frosted brownie or piece of cake! (How’s THAT for corny?). Hopefully the ones I give to my daughter-in-law-to-be will have a more positive outcome. My ex claimed to enjoy finding them, but in the end it obviously made no difference.(Oops, I forgot, it wasn’t HIS fault that I’m so unlovable! …LOL) Regardless, T I look forward to seeing the quotes you’ve selected. If your “holiday Survival Tips” are any indication, they’ll be gems! You do such fun things with us here on B.B. to keep things interesting and us smiling. Thank you once again for putting such obvious thought into Beyond Blue (Regardless of what the naysayers find to blast you with!)

Babs

posted January 31, 2008 at 6:22 pm

Therese, I can’t wait for the Love Notes to start since I enjoyed the Holiday Survival Notes. What a great idea!

Larry Parker

posted February 1, 2008 at 12:10 am

Sounds terrific, Therese!

phyllis dearmond

posted February 1, 2008 at 7:43 am

I can’t wait, i also Love Feb. All the Love may help someone make it through the day! Thanks for all your writings!
phyllis

Vicious Valerie

posted February 1, 2008 at 1:51 pm

Where can I find some of this love going around? I really need a LARGE dose!
Valerie

Lynne

posted February 3, 2008 at 3:05 pm

I am looking forward to it too! Go Therese! PS Margaret you are very creative as well. Guess you can have your cake and read it too! Valerie I’m not sure exactly where it’s hiding but I’m sure it’s here somewhere. I’ve noticed there’s plenty of positive comments lately…there’s the love!!!

Judy

posted March 5, 2008 at 10:24 am

So, so, so many days of sadness, all consuming. I’m a bi-polar I survivor. This is a difficult life, but love from family and friends has pulled me through. (That and a lot of psychotropic medications and therapy). I need a huge dose of love too and have never really felt it in my life. Someone have any suggestions? Sometimes I hate my bi-polar more than my husband does!!! My son and step-daughter are both meth addicts, so I feel nothing is safe in my home. I am always paranoid they will take my medications and I’ll totally “lose it”. Is this too much stress for me with bi-polar depression? I feel like a prisoner in my own home. Should I leave and try to start a new life with calm and serenity or try to do this and take care of a sick, diabetic husband as well?
Judy