- All Things Catholic
- American Buddhist Perspective
- Bible Belt Blogger
- Bill’s “Faith Matters” Weblog
- Blogging Religiously
- Bold Faith Type
- Christianity Today
- Civil Religion
- CNN’s Belief Blog
- Episcopal CafÃ©
- Faith & Reason
- HuffPost Religion
- Muslimah Media Watch
- On Faith
- Religion Blog
- Religion Clause
- RNS Blog
- The God Blog
- The Seeker
- Whispers in the Loggia
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Tag CloudAl Qaeda atheism atheists Barack Obama Catholic Church Catholicism Catholics Christianity clergy abuse Easter 2011 evangelical Christianity evangelical Christians Family Radio gay marriage GOP presidential contenders Gov. Rick Perry Harold Camping interfaith Islam Islamophobia Israel Jewish Jews Judaism LDS LGBT Michele Bachmann Mitt Romney Mormons Muslim Muslims Osama bin Laden pedophile priests Pope Benedict President Obama Protestants Ramadan 2011 rapture Religion Newswriters Association religious freedom Republicans Rick Perry RNA Stephen Colbert Vatican
About the AuthorNicole Neroulias
Nicole Neroulias is a freelance writer and correspondent for Religion News Service, a secular news and photo service devoted to unbiased coverage of religion and ethics. A graduate of Cornell University and the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, she has previously written for The New York Times and other media outlets. She and her family live in Seattle.
- More Blogs To Enjoy!
- Fun Friday: Atheist Temple Planned for UK’s Nonbelievers
- Alaska Airlines: High Payers No Longer Offered Sky Prayers
- Washington’s Gay Marriage Debate: Clergy vs. Clergy
- What Israel’s Domestic Policy & Santorum Supporters Have in Common
- Religion Reporting Contest – Deadline Soon!
- Supreme Court Upholds Ministerial Exception (Right to Fire)
- Evangelical Republicans: The Primary Deciders?
- Republican Primary Choice: Conservative Christian or Christian Conservative?
- Fun Festivus: Top Religion Stories of 2011 & See You Next Year!