Happy Mother’s Day — I’m enjoying a rare day off from everything, but here’s a quick round-up of related news — in exchange for sleeping in tomorrow? (I may have just jinxed the religion reporting universe…)
- Thanks, Moms (Whispers in the Loggia)
- Ten Jewish Mother’s Day Stories (JTA)
- Mother’s Day: A Radical Cry for Peace (Episcopal Cafe)
- Young Seminarian Reflects on the Gift of Mothers (Catholic News Agency)
- A Mother’s Day Meditation Rooted in Bergen-Belsen and Auschwitz (JTA)
Beliefnet also has lots of links related to mothers and spirituality.
Got any others to share? Post them in the Comments section, along with your thoughts.