You owe it yourself to go the link for photos of Baby-Girl Rhino. She’ll make you smile, I promise. We all deserve that ~
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
- tea with Grandmother (and others)
- meatloaf and dishes and errands and family…
- Happy Bodhi Day!
- Remembering Nelson Mandela, and his shifting place in American history
- just who are you calling average…?
- cancelled flights, family nights, and (eventually!) Thanksgiving
- bad choices & (broken) beginner’s heart
- family, socialism, and Thanksgiving conversations
- tranquility terrorists
- mindfulness and clear water
- tea with plastic spoons…
- meditation and sons and technology
- day 13 of Thanksgiving (in praise of laundry)
- the month of Thanksgiving
- remembering the HUMANS in the HUMANitieS
- sharing stories
- the proper study of human beings…
- no one loves a complex story, or, what no one is telling you about the Affordable Care Act
- saving wasps, and other unloved creatures
- rape culture, reprised: how can we undo it?
- the candle and the mirror
- All Hallows’ E’en
- everyday glitches and first-world problems
- on Facebook and civil conversations
- cloudy days and keeping busy
- appearances (seriously)
- plain ol’ human (loving)kindness
- (just??) breathing
- Nimrod Saturday!