This is the kind of reassurance I need, sometimes — just an enfolding hug… You have to watch the video the whole way through to get the hug part :).
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
- grumpy days
- secrets, closets, and religious judgment
- a surefire cure for the blues
- home again, home again…or, the quilt vs bad fondue
- be here. now.
- when will we ever learn?
- yearly checkups
- the people my pets are
- writing, reflecting, old & new friends
- time passes, and then there’s change
- what’s on your bulletin board?
- way closes, way opens
- you and me and the dirt and the ocean and all the rest of it
- guns in schools, and the American West
- blogs, journals, and processing
- afterwards, the laundry
- #myAmtrakWritingRetreat reprised
- chocolate, and my own #AmtrakWritingRetreat
- more on the home front ~
- hunting for home
- living through the unexpected (with equanimity?)
- road trips
- the right thing (even though…)
- rain, petrichor, and pluviophiles
- the magic of seeds…
- what feeds you?
- my own Amtrak writing retreat
- gifts that need no wrapping