click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
At the Intersection of Faith and Culture
by Jack Kerwick
Regardless of one's views on religion, there is no escaping the fact that Western civilization is unintelligible in the absence of it -- of Christianity specifically. Indeed, even the secular ideologies of our generation derive their identity from the Christianity to which they are opposed. Culture and religion intersect in numerous ways. Through this blog, I explore the intricate relationship between them.
- Ben Carson: “Progressive” on Homosexuality?
- Myron Pauli: “Blessed Are The Burger Flippers–but Robots Don’t Need Healthcare”
- Media “Conservatives” to University of Oklahoma Frat Boys: Off With Your Heads!
- The “Existential Crisis” of the Islamic World’s Christians
- Myron Pauli: “Barack Obama: All American”