by Susan Gregg
3. Make a pair of angel wings and dance around your living room
4. Draw angels
5. Write letters to angels
6. Let angels write letters to you
7. Get some clay and make an angel
8. Look for angels in the clouds
9. Cut out pictures of angels and make a collage
10.Sit quietly with an empty chair in front of you, imagine an angel sitting there and talk
11. Send out an invitation calling all angels
12. Plan an angel party, ask friends and have everyone tell their favorite angel story.
13. Walk in nature and talk to the earth angels
14. Get colorful paper and cut out strings of angels, hang then where you can see them
15. Sing angel songs at the top of your lungs
16. Take a long, slow, deep breath and know you are surrounded by angels
17. Listen to guided meditations that help you fell connected
With love and aloha,
Angels are everywhere just open your mind and your heart to the signs.
Make Angels on Your Shoulder part of your daily routine and share it with a friend!