Today is the day, it is the day you get to call the angels into your home. It is really a very easy process. Allow it to be a precious and sacred experience.
1. Set up an altar or sacred place to honor the angel’s presence. Make sure you have a box or nice plate to place your daily letter on.
2. Write a letter to the angels welcoming them, expressing gratitude and asking them to become part of your life.
3. Pick a time for the ceremony and if it feels appropriate invite some friends to join you or do it alone.
4. Spend a few minutes getting quiet, breathe deeply and get centered.
5. Stand in front of your guided altar, light a candle (a battery powered one is a wonderful idea) and read your letter out loud.
6. Say the following prayer three times:
Angels of love and light I thank you for blessing my home with your presence. May I be uplifted by your friendship and be of service by sharing your love freely. I am grateful you have chosen to be part of my life and I give thanks. I give thanks for the gift of the next 40 days. I ask for willingness, open heartedness and the courage to follow your guidance and fully utilize this time together.
7. Spend a few minutes feeling their presence, give thanks for this opportunity and then place the letter on your altar.
Each day we will expand and deepen this experience. I’d love to hear about your experiences so feel free to post them in the comment section.
With love and aloha,
Angels are everywhere just open your mind and your heart to the signs.
Make Angels on Your Shoulder part of your daily routine and share it with a friend!