If we take time to listen we will always hear messages of love from the angelic realms. That love can be so comforting and it can make the difference between a happy, joyous life and one filled with trauma, drama and fear. It is sad that more of us aren’t taught how to listen.
The key to listening is developing the ability to quiet our mind enough so that we can hear the gentle whisperings of our spirit. The love is there it is a matter of tuning into that station. Meditation allows us to do that and here is a simple, fool proof way for you to learn how to meditate.
I have been teaching people how to meditate for over twenty years and invariably people make it harder than it is. If you are new to meditating allow yourself to enjoy the process, it can be fun, easy and effortless. Just follow these steps and before you know it you will be an experienced meditator.
- This seems self-evident but decide you want to learn to meditate
- Set aside 10 to 15 minutes each day
- Find a comfortable place where you won’t be disturbed
- Sit or lay down, make sure you are comfortable and your clothing is loose
- Focus your attention on your breath. Take a long, slow deep breath and really feel the air as is comes in and goes out
- If your mind wanders gently bring it back to your breath and once again focus on feeling your breath
- With an emphasis on gentle if your mind wanders gently bring it back to your breath
- If you have a thought as soon as you notice you are thinking bring your attention gently back to your breathing
That’s all it takes. You can read a prayer or a few passages from a spiritual book first, light a candle, burn incense, play some uplifting,slow music or just sit quietly and meditate. Allow the process to be easy and effortless and above all else be gentle as you train your mind to be quiet.
As with all of life, learning how to meditate is a process.Since your intent is to connect with the loving messages of the angelic realms it helps to be loving with yourself as you learn how to tune in.
I also have lots of guided meditations on my website that people find helpful as well.
With love and aloha,
Angels are everywhere just open your mind and your heart to the signs.
Make Angels on
Your Shoulder part of your daily routine and share it with a