As promised here are 7 steps that will assist you in creating what you want when you want it! Get your New Years resolutions ready and know you will succeed.
Successfully setting goals and accomplishing them isn’t rocket science it just takes us actively making new choices. So here are 7 steps that will help you do that with in your life.
- Know what you want to change. Sometimes we think, I want more money when what we really want is more time to relax but we think having more money will give us that. Spend sometime writing about what you want, what it will bring you and all of your reasons for staying the same and for changing.
- All change requires the willingness to do things differently. If you really want to change, what do you need to be willing to do differently? Do you need to change the way you think, your inner dialog, your behaviors, your actions or some old beliefs? The angels are most helpful in this area. Ask the angels to help you have the willingness to be willing to be willing to do whatever it takes to make the change.
- Practice. Spend sometime practicing the new way of being. Mentally rehearse how you will act, the choices you will make and your new mental attitudes and thoughts. I find meditating or imagining myself surrounded by angles as I do this very helpful.
- Ask for help. Ask the angelic realms for their wisdom, guidance and assistance. If you are changing a habit like smoking or even an old habitual thought pattern, pausing often as you move through your day and ask for help. It works!
- Know you can and will succeed. Believe in yourself and focus on the present moment rather than recalling and remembering the past. The past no longer exists and you create your future with the choices you make right now, in this moment, so choose well.
- Know anything is possible. When you align yourself with your spirit anything is possible. All of our limitations arise from our mind, from our beliefs, agreements, assumptions and attitudes. When we align ourselves with our divine nature anything truly is possible.
- Be grateful for already having accomplished your goal. If you decide that tomorrow you are going to achieve something the problem is tomorrow never gets here, by the time it does get here, it is already today. So be grateful, in this moment for the changes, as if they have already happened.
When I change anything I start out with a prayer for clarity and assistance and then let the magic of the universe unfold. Happy 2010!
With love and aloha,
Angels are everywhere just open your mind and your heart to the signs.
Make Angels on Your Shoulder part of your daily routine and share it with a friend!