READ: The Celestine Prophecy By: James Redfield

This forum has moved!
Same people, same great conversations, new location.
Please join us in the new Beliefnet Community.

<Prev | Next>    First Page | Last Page  
This is a read-only area.

Day33
5/14/2001 2:16 PM
1 out of 7

This book opened my eyes to things that I already knew and expanded on them as well as opened my eyes to new unthought possibilities.

Adelize
5/14/2001 9:56 PM
2 out of 7

I've always found it kind of nice that we have this inner knowledge, when we read something that is true we can recognise it, I have read so many books and yet been able to filter what is right and what is just gobbledy gook. Or maybe it's just what is my truth. Does this happen to others?

Lotuslady
5/15/2001 9:02 AM
3 out of 7

Day33, Yes this is a great read!! Don't stop yet.. have you read J.Redfields others that go along with this one??? They are part of a larger journey!!! Look for the Tenth Insight, Secret of Shambala...also check out the Experiential Guide to the Celestine book!!!!
He is a very good writer and demystifies so much!!!
You feel like you are on the journey with him !!!!!
Thanks for your post!!! Keep reading!!! Lots-o-Love!! LL

happy_miss_joy
5/15/2001 9:30 AM
4 out of 7

such a remarkable nook...i can truly say it was a life changing read...dynamically challenging and encouaging me to stay on track and believe...the beautiful thing, i didn't realise exactly how my life was evolving until later on! wonderful!

<Prev | Next>    First Page | Last Page  
This is a read-only area.

Advertisement

About Beliefnet

Our mission is to help people like you find, and walk, a spiritual path that will bring comfort, hope, clarity, strength, and happiness. More about Beliefnet.

Legal

Copyright Beliefnet, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. Use of this site is subject to Terms of Service and to our Privacy Policy. Constructed by Beliefnet.

Advertisement

DiggDeliciousNewsvineRedditStumbleTechnoratiFacebook