An Idea to Help

This forum has moved!
Same people, same great conversations, new location.
Please join us in the new Beliefnet Community.

<Prev | Next>    First Page | Last Page  
This is a read-only area.

AmaraS
9/3/2005 4:49 PM
1 out of 23

I have been feeling really guilty this week because I am so broke I can not begin to think about donating anything to help in the disaster relief for New Orleans, but a friend gave me an idea.

My company is matching up to $500 per person in donations to the Red Cross or other similar organization. I don't have it to give, or I would be, no question asked. I do, however, have a few gifts I can offer as incentive to others, one being the matching funds thing.

I have this in more detail in my livejournal (In this post, but it breaks down to this: If anyone wants to donate through me to get my company's matching donation, I will either do a Tarot reading for you, or write you some poetry or fiction.

Visit my webpage or email me for more information. At least it lets me feel like I'm helping.

bjornagain1
9/3/2005 6:04 PM
2 out of 23

I'll be in that, maybe we could get enough through poolling smaller donations sent to you and you could donate the lot on our behalf if we make the limit. I'm sure all of us can spare something. Don't tell Fred that he just got my latest hospital medical bills. (Jkg).

You don't even have to write or do anything for me, as I have your book which is great and I'm guessing you'll be very busy, but if, just if and when, you have time, I'd love a Tarot reading. Whenever will do. K? love ya girl. BJ

AmaraS
9/3/2005 11:12 PM
3 out of 23

Thanks BJ!

I've held you in my thoughts a lot recently, love. I hope your feeling better!

I'll see about pulling some cards for you sometime soon, okay?

KWinters
9/4/2005 6:19 AM
4 out of 23

Amara,

How compassionate of you! I will look at your link and be in touch shortly about how I can help from the UK. I would love to know what your cards have to say about me. :)

<Prev | Next>    First Page | Last Page  
This is a read-only area.

Advertisement

About Beliefnet

Our mission is to help people like you find, and walk, a spiritual path that will bring comfort, hope, clarity, strength, and happiness. More about Beliefnet.

Legal

Copyright Beliefnet, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. Use of this site is subject to Terms of Service and to our Privacy Policy. Constructed by Beliefnet.

Advertisement

DiggDeliciousNewsvineRedditStumbleTechnoratiFacebook