London Under Attack

This forum has moved!
Same people, same great conversations, new location.
Please join us in the new Beliefnet Community.

<Prev | Next>    First Page | Last Page  
This is a read-only area.

faiz4you
7/7/2005 11:54 AM
1 out of 346

What are your feelings about this incident that happened in London.

What do you think will be the future of muslims in London!

Why did this happen??????

What was the purpose?????

myrick007
7/7/2005 12:23 PM
2 out of 346

Militant Islam is taking a stand against the non-Muslim world as holy warriors of Allah. They will continue this slaughter of inocent people around the world, until Muslim decide to take action & put a stop to their militant brothers. Actually do something that makes a significant difference, showing the terrorist Islam does not support their actions. Lip service means nothing. The lack of action by mainstream Muslim sends a message of encouragment to their terrorist brothers who believe they are doing the will of Allah & advancing Islam.

Puurrzz
7/7/2005 12:31 PM
3 out of 346

CRAP

....MY post was deleted? What did I say?

"Do you think Muslims will protest like they did when they heard the Quran was abused?...or when france denied hijab? Do you think Muslims will do anything at all?"

or

"And do tell me Faiz, is this part of your proof that Muslim men are smarter than women??"

or,

What haddith do you think they used as they made their bombs? Why didn't Allah stop them? Why don't other Muslims stop them? What good is limited free will if this is the result?

DELETE

rbethell
7/7/2005 12:39 PM
4 out of 346

There are people on many sides of the Suez canal who want... no who need war. They will profit, either via the success of their ideology, or the success of their business ventures. These people do not worship Allah, God, G-d, or Jesus.

Some worship money. Most worship self-exaltation. All bow at the altar of Mars, the god of war.

The rest of us must shun these people with more determination, and put them out of our communities. From now on I, as a Christian, refuse to regard someone as a a brother or sister of my faith just because they say so. I will only regard as such those for whom love is their primary motivation in life.

<Prev | Next>    First Page | Last Page  
This is a read-only area.

Advertisement

About Beliefnet

Our mission is to help people like you find, and walk, a spiritual path that will bring comfort, hope, clarity, strength, and happiness. More about Beliefnet.

Legal

Copyright Beliefnet, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. Use of this site is subject to Terms of Service and to our Privacy Policy. Constructed by Beliefnet.

Advertisement

DiggDeliciousNewsvineRedditStumbleTechnoratiFacebook