Jackson Interview

This forum has moved!
Same people, same great conversations, new location.
Please join us in the new Beliefnet Community.

<Prev | Next>    First Page | Last Page  
This is a read-only area.

Ruler86
2/15/2003 11:07 PM
1 out of 45

I have seen the interview now, and strangly enough, I've come to defend Michael Jackson. He's a wealthy, eccentric, and abused man, but I don't think he's a pedophile. I'm uncomfortable with him sleeping in the same bed as kids, but it seems unlikely that anyone was molested. He says he's slept in the same bed as many kids, including famous ones like Macolly Culkin. Yet, out of all those instances, only time did any accusation of child molestation happen.

Artists do strange things. He has an enormous amount of money. Ozzy Osbourne covers his house in crucifixes, bites the heads off small animals, and makes out with Marilyn Manson at his wedding reception and he gets invited to the White House.

Michael Jackson is very strange, but I, and everyone else that watched it with me, agree that he's not dangerous or a pedophile.

Ruler

GinnaRM
2/16/2003 12:14 AM
2 out of 45

Michael is a freak. All that surgery, lipstick, yucky clothes, stupid life style. Those children are growing up in as abnormal a home as can be found. And I don't like him dangling a helpless little baby over an upstairs balconey. That was insane and dangerous.

By the way, Ruler, I would like to reccomend a small book for you to read. I was looking through my small library and ran across it. It belonged to my Mom. I also have a bunch of books that belonged to my Grandmother. She was an educator.

This book is called "The Mission of Jesus." by Howard Belben. It has less than 100 pages, so it does not take long to read and since you say you are not thinking of dumping Christianity, maybe you will enjoy this little book.

Ginna

jimiraj
2/16/2003 8:53 AM
3 out of 45

Jesse Jackson is going to defend Micheal Jackson the same way many of these people defended O.J. Simpson, because it plays to a certain crowd who believes, in the conspiracys of the "MAN" holding the down and oppressing a brother who is trying to get ahead.

When it is many of the same who try to hold their own brothers down, for getting an education of being successfull, thus leaving the ghetto mindset behind.

Ruler86
2/16/2003 11:16 AM
4 out of 45

This book is called "The Mission of Jesus." by Howard Belben. It has less than 100 pages, so it does not take long to read and since you say you are not thinking of dumping Christianity, maybe you will enjoy this little book.

What's it about? Care to summarize?

As for Jacko, I guess its a judgment call.

Ruler

<Prev | Next>    First Page | Last Page  
This is a read-only area.

Advertisement

About Beliefnet

Our mission is to help people like you find, and walk, a spiritual path that will bring comfort, hope, clarity, strength, and happiness. More about Beliefnet.

Legal

Copyright Beliefnet, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. Use of this site is subject to Terms of Service and to our Privacy Policy. Constructed by Beliefnet.

Advertisement

DiggDeliciousNewsvineRedditStumbleTechnoratiFacebook