Sylvia Browne = )

This forum has moved!
Same people, same great conversations, new location.
Please join us in the new Beliefnet Community.

<Prev | Next>    First Page | Last Page  
This is a read-only area.

windofdoomwhoosh
1/10/2003 6:06 AM
1 out of 67

I think that everyone interested in Past Lives should look into Sylvia Browne's work.
She has regressed thousands of people over the years and has complied that information into wonderful books.
"Past Lives and Future Heling" is an incredibly wonderful book on this subject.
She has a wonderful perspective on life now and before and I think reading her work is a blessing. So you should definatly look into it!
www.sylvia.org
visit her website. = )

alynn930
1/24/2003 10:25 AM
2 out of 67

I have all of Sylvia's books! I just lent them to a friend, and she loves them just as much as I do. She does have a wonderful insite into all aspects of life, past and present, along with the future. Do you belong to Montel's newsletter? It will notify you everytime she will be appearing on his show. Did you happen to catch her on the New Year's Eve episode? - Amy

starblossom2
2/18/2003 11:11 PM
3 out of 67

Hi all. I had a personal reading by Sylvia Browne years ago (when it was $250 a session, now I think it's over $700 - $750, something like that). Anyway.... I hate to be a 'downer', I'm so sorry to say, that I wasn't that impressed. She said I had 26 past lives, once a teaching Nun, an Indian (4 times), an Egyptian slave, and one other thing. Then a short time later, I saw her on a morning talk show, with 4 women, she said they had remarkably similar lives. Something just didn't strike me right. Now I guess anything is possible... I'm not saying she doesn't have something good to say, but with all things, balance. If it resonates in your heart then that's all that matters.

No matter who 'the expert', there is always a benefit to get different opinions. The oldies but goodies, Edgar Cayce and Raymond Moody may be worth a look-see, as well.

Namaste,
star

chantillion
2/28/2003 4:40 PM
4 out of 67

I am a HUGE Sylvia Browne fan! She is amazing!

<Prev | Next>    First Page | Last Page  
This is a read-only area.

Advertisement

About Beliefnet

Our mission is to help people like you find, and walk, a spiritual path that will bring comfort, hope, clarity, strength, and happiness. More about Beliefnet.

Legal

Copyright Beliefnet, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. Use of this site is subject to Terms of Service and to our Privacy Policy. Constructed by Beliefnet.

Advertisement

DiggDeliciousNewsvineRedditStumbleTechnoratiFacebook