Men are from Mars

This forum has moved!
Same people, same great conversations, new location.
Please join us in the new Beliefnet Community.

<Prev | Next>    First Page | Last Page  
This is a read-only area.

flipside2
12/18/2002 2:17 PM
1 out of 27

Hello ladies,
I have just started reading the book men are from Mars women are from venus. Have any of you read it? If so what did you think? I have only just begun reading but am finding myself a bit intregued.
Flip

hippie2u2
12/18/2002 10:27 PM
2 out of 27

(((((jumps out of a open window))))

I absolutely hate it!!!!!! If any man would treat me as if adviced there I would commit a murder. If I say something I mean what I say an no interperter is needed. The whole thing made me so angry!!!

There is no step by step thing of having a good relationship. There is equality, respect, helping eigother and so on and so on but non of that can be put in to a step by step bullitproof subscripton for the perfect relationship. If there whas there would be a decrease in divorces years ago when the book whas printed. To try to explain the different languages of the sexes like that is based on cartoon characters instead of living people. There are a whole lot of diffrences between one woman and another. The book is a insult for peoples intelligence.

If you want to read something fun take the book of John Cleese and Robin Skynner. Very Insightfull and none of the if he says this he means this and you shopuld react so and so BS. There is no real step by step manual for relationship fixing and so on but it's very insightfull.

runegurl
12/19/2002 8:43 AM
3 out of 27

the guy who wrote that book got a divorce, you know.

;)

rune

starz
12/19/2002 9:36 AM
4 out of 27

I didn't care for it. And Rune is correct...he did end up getting a divorce.

<Prev | Next>    First Page | Last Page  
This is a read-only area.

Advertisement

About Beliefnet

Our mission is to help people like you find, and walk, a spiritual path that will bring comfort, hope, clarity, strength, and happiness. More about Beliefnet.

Legal

Copyright Beliefnet, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. Use of this site is subject to Terms of Service and to our Privacy Policy. Constructed by Beliefnet.

Advertisement

DiggDeliciousNewsvineRedditStumbleTechnoratiFacebook