George W. Bush As The Anti-Christ
This area is for evangelical Christians to talk with each other about the end times, the Rapture, Jesus’ return, and related topics.
<Prev | Next>    First Page | Last Page  
This is a read-only area.

UnconditionalLove
3/4/2003 3:00 PM
1 out of 751

We all argue and debate the way that the prophecies of Revelation should be interpreted. But as time passes, and we draw closer to "Midnight" on God's great countdown clock, I am becoming more and more convinced that we are living under the domination of the antiChrist.

I have read many evil things about this President. He professes to be a devout Christian, but he is supported and admired by all the Kingdon of Satan (the greedy and the wealthy). He "uses" strong Biblical language to keep believers under his spell, but does not live by, or even follow, the most basic peaceful teachings of Christ the Lord.

"Who is like unto the Beast? Who is able to make war with him?" ( Revelation 13:4)

So many Christian Americans actually ADMIRE this man's capability to make war! They blindly and willingly submit themselves to his mental domination, falling for every lie he feeds the Nation and the world, simply because he claims to be doing God's work. Terrible people can do terrible things, and still claim to be following "God's directive". (Like the Sept. 11th hijackers, for example) This does not mean that these people are actually living the Word, or following instructions from God.

The AntiChrist will be the Great Deceiver (which means that the vast majority of people will NOT KNOW that he's a liar). He will be the most powerful political leader on Earth (which immediately suggests an American President). He will lie, over and over again. He could easily be lying about his devotion to God, deceiving those "Christians" who are more concerned with politics and silly things like Pledges, than with following the teachings of Jesus.

Look at this President's background. Involvement with that evil Satanic cult in college. A long history of drug and alcohol use. Oceans of wealth and power, the very things which make up the foundation of the Kingdom of Satan on Earth. A scandal-ridden ascent to power. His history of being the bloodiest Governer in Texas history, who's ONLY act of "clemency" was given to Henry Lee Lucas, one of the most notorious serial killers in history. (While he executed born-again Christian prison activist, Karla Faye Tucker, and mocked her pleas for mercy afterwards)

And now look at the world. The Stock Market has crashed through the floor. People are losing their jobs everywhere. National Debt is soaring. We live under an umbrella of fear, perpetuated by a corrupt President and his power-mad Administration. And now we're off to make War in the Middle East.

How much suffering must we all endure before the willingly blind open their eyes and realize that this is not a man of God? This is a liar, a Deceiver who is "using" the Word of God to inflame the hearts of unsuspecting Christians, in order to gain support for his bloody warmongering and "collateral damage" murders of innocent people. I have never seen a man so intoxicated with his own power. He is twisting Jesus' own words to justify his actions, (“Whoever is not for me is against Me, and whoever does not gather with Me scatters abroad.” Matthew 12:30) as if he's some sort of Messiah! Iraq is weak and famine-ridden, and is no threat to the US homeland. Iraq is ONLY a threat to Israel.

We're going to war to keep Iraq from attacking the only neighbor they dislike...Israel. As if our President is Israel's "Savior". As if our President is Israel's "Messiah".

Indeed.

I will pray for the safety of our Nation, but I fear the worst.

2 Tim 4:3 "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts will they heap unto themselves teachers, having itching ears."

So has America become. We heed not the words of Christ, but the twisted interpretations of "teachers" - spiritual "leaders" who claim to be doing God's work, but who are doing nothing more than preaching what "itchy ears" want to hear.

May God help us all...

Lilley
3/4/2003 3:15 PM
2 out of 751

The problem is the antichrist doesn't deceive Christians, he deceives the rest of the world. The end times are when the world, including the US, gather together to fight against Israel, not support her.

If Bush is the anitchrist he's going to have to do a 180. If he does that the Christians will abandon him, and the world will start to love him. He will also have to disavow Jesus Christ. "Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist." 2 John 7

UnconditionalLove
3/4/2003 5:56 PM
3 out of 751

No, the anti-Christ deceives Christians, too. At least *some* of them.

Only the true believers see him for what he really is, according to popular interpretation. And honestly, at this point, nobody really knows *which* Christians are considered by God to be "true believers", and which are not. For all we know, the "true believers" could be the millions upon millions of Christians who live outside the USA, and see Bush as an evil man.

Every Christian considers himself/herself to be a "True Believer", incapable of being deceived. But according to the Bible, a great many will be led astray, blinded into following badly interpreted versions of Christianity. So *all* Christians cannot be perfect. There will be some who, even today, are not following the teachings of Jesus like they should.

We get so wrapped up in the Biblical technicalities that we don't seem to be able to see an obvious evil, right here under our noses. What better form for the Great Deceiver to take than that of a supposed "Christian"? It just helps make the rise to power easier.

Jesus taught peace and love. Bush is against peace, and seems to be the most dire self-possessed leader I have ever known of. And so many of the Christians in this Nation fall in line, like sheep to the slaughter, buying his lies hook, line and sinker.

Take heed that you are not putting on voluntary blinders. Evil is evil, even when it is cloaked in Scripture.

supermomextreme
3/4/2003 7:34 PM
4 out of 751

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.....(John 8:7)

<Prev | Next>    First Page | Last Page  
This is a read-only area.

Advertisement

About Beliefnet

Our mission is to help people like you find, and walk, a spiritual path that will bring comfort, hope, clarity, strength, and happiness. More about Beliefnet.

Legal

Copyright © Beliefnet, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. Use of this site is subject to Terms of Service and to our Privacy Policy. Constructed by Beliefnet.

Advertisement

DiggDeliciousNewsvineRedditStumbleTechnoratiFacebook