Walsch's Conversations with God

This forum has moved!
Same people, same great conversations, new location.
Please join us in the new Beliefnet Community.

<Prev | Next>    First Page | Last Page  
This is a read-only area.

SED
6/4/2001 9:55 PM
1 out of 229

I have just started reading Walsch's books and am feeling as though I'm reading about something that I've known all along. I've read that Walsch is viewed by some as someone who is cashing in on the spiritual market, but if that's the case, he's like a snake-oil salesman who, inadvertently, is selling a real cure. Has anyone else out there read the books and had the feeling of "Oh, yeah, I knew that."

good4soul
6/5/2001 2:49 AM
2 out of 229

i'm thankful for Conversations w/ God, for it was what i needed to prompt a spiritual awareness. I feel this type reading was good4me. Hey whatever it takes to stop and think about all that stuff I was taught to believe...i was just walkin the walk and talkin the talk and never really questioned any of it. Because of this first book I haven't stopped questioning and seeking my truths.

buford1
6/13/2001 9:24 PM
3 out of 229

I have read books one and two. I loved them. I really believe they have helped me become closer, more of a 'friend" with God. I firmly believe that if God's word was in the first book (Bible) then why wouldn't he write again in our language, to try to get to the lost now?

starblossom
6/19/2001 5:21 PM
4 out of 229

Who views Walsch as cashing in on the spiritual market?
I guess they're entitled to that opinion, but what is it based upon?
Namaste,
star

<Prev | Next>    First Page | Last Page  
This is a read-only area.

Advertisement

About Beliefnet

Our mission is to help people like you find, and walk, a spiritual path that will bring comfort, hope, clarity, strength, and happiness. More about Beliefnet.

Legal

Copyright Beliefnet, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. Use of this site is subject to Terms of Service and to our Privacy Policy. Constructed by Beliefnet.

Advertisement

DiggDeliciousNewsvineRedditStumbleTechnoratiFacebook