New Gratitude Attitude

This forum has moved!
Same people, same great conversations, new location.
Please join us in the new Beliefnet Community.

<Prev | Next>    First Page | Last Page  
This is a read-only area.

Dawnmyshel
7/30/2001 10:10 AM
1 out of 234

Many of us have come from a board that had many good qualities to it but somehow the darkness came and destroyed all that was good.

One of the things we did was list every day something we were grateful for. We had many people who would drop in only to show there gratitude and leave... it became a place to remember that ever day there's something to be grateful about.

I hope that you don't get offended because I want to bring something here from that other board but I feel it's appropriate here because here is a place of love... an oasis of happiness.

Brightest Blessings!

Dawnmyshel
7/30/2001 10:13 AM
2 out of 234

I'm grateful my 5 y.o. old son leaves this morning to return from a week long trip to California. Please pray/light a candle for a safe drive back.

I'm grateful my house is actually looking clean and decluttered

I'm grateful I had the opportunity to take my kids to distribute food to the homeless yesterday

I'm grateful we qualified to buy a semi truck which will give us many great opportunities.

anniekat
7/30/2001 10:17 AM
3 out of 234

I am grateful for everyone who laughs at my silly jokes, because it makes me feel like I've contributed something positive to the world.

I am grateful for a talent which enables me to do something I'm proud of.

And I'm grateful it's not raining today because I actually got from my car to the office with dry feet.

Noressa
7/30/2001 11:56 AM
4 out of 234

I am grateful for a semi-slow morning which lets me stay on this board for a bit, though I am working 2 desks right now...

<Prev | Next>    First Page | Last Page  
This is a read-only area.

Advertisement

About Beliefnet

Our mission is to help people like you find, and walk, a spiritual path that will bring comfort, hope, clarity, strength, and happiness. More about Beliefnet.

Legal

Copyright Beliefnet, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. Use of this site is subject to Terms of Service and to our Privacy Policy. Constructed by Beliefnet.

Advertisement

DiggDeliciousNewsvineRedditStumbleTechnoratiFacebook