1. MyFitnessPal: This free app tracks your food and exercise whenever and wherever you’d like.
2. CalorieKing: This free app gives you a quick and easy access to calories, carbs, and fat content of more than 70,000 food, including meals at 260 fast-food chains and restaurants.
3. Lose It!: This free app helps you set goals and establish a daily calorie budget so you can stay on track every day by recording your food and exercise. More than 85 percent of this app’s active users have lost weight.
4. RunKeeper: This free app uses your phone’s GPS to track fitness activity, such as how far you run, the amount of time it took you, your pace, speed, calories burned, and much more.
5. AllTrails: A free app for all of you hikers and mountain bikers. It tracks your hikes with your phone’s GPS and offer topographic maps, routes, reviews, and driving directions.
Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend. - Proverbs 27:17
Favorite Ways to Fit in Fitness»