Here are some sample Examination of Conscience questions for a wife and mother of teenagers who works part-time outside of the home:
· How did I see God today in my co-workers?
o Did I respond to them as I should have?
If I didn’t, why not? (you can ask God to help you with this if it is something you find yourself doing a lot)
· In what ways did I reflect that I am a beloved daughter of Christ today?
o If I didn’t, why didn’t I? (does God need to help me accept his love and forgiveness?)
· Did I find time to pray today? Did I find time to read today’s Gospel?
· Did I lovingly attend to the duties of my vocation?
· How will I invite God into my day tomorrow?
5 Red Flags You Should Never Ignore When Dating SomeoneNever allow a relationship to jeopardize your well being. Take matters into...
6 Signs Youre A Productivity AddictHere are six indicators that your super busy schedule may just be an addiction...
5 Things to Think About Before You CriticizeBefore you pull the trigger on the next set of criticisms there are five things...
How Negative Emotions Play a Role in WealthIf you are looking to revamp your finances and life overall in the coming year...