Here are some sample Examination of Conscience questions for a wife and mother of teenagers who works part-time outside of the home:
· How did I see God today in my co-workers?
o Did I respond to them as I should have?
If I didn’t, why not? (you can ask God to help you with this if it is something you find yourself doing a lot)
· In what ways did I reflect that I am a beloved daughter of Christ today?
o If I didn’t, why didn’t I? (does God need to help me accept his love and forgiveness?)
· Did I find time to pray today? Did I find time to read today’s Gospel?
· Did I lovingly attend to the duties of my vocation?
· How will I invite God into my day tomorrow?
How to Keep Boundaries With a "Work Spouse"Research even shows that employees will devote more to their work, and go the...
5 Signs Your Words Are Tearing People DownAre your words helping or hurting the situation? Here are five ways to tell...
5 Reasons Why Ultimatums Don’t WorkIf you’re tempted to provide an ultimatum, please make sure to read this article...
5 Things to Ditch before SpringNew Years doesn’t have to be the only time to have a fresh start, and with spring...