Here are some sample Examination of Conscience questions for a wife and mother of teenagers who works part-time outside of the home:
· How did I see God today in my co-workers?
o Did I respond to them as I should have?
If I didn’t, why not? (you can ask God to help you with this if it is something you find yourself doing a lot)
· In what ways did I reflect that I am a beloved daughter of Christ today?
o If I didn’t, why didn’t I? (does God need to help me accept his love and forgiveness?)
· Did I find time to pray today? Did I find time to read today’s Gospel?
· Did I lovingly attend to the duties of my vocation?
· How will I invite God into my day tomorrow?
6 Ways We Limit OurselvesHow many times do we limit ourselves out of fear, procrastination, or perfection?...
6 Ways to Avoid GossipGossip, whether it be true or false, is not a healthy activity to engage in....
Forgiveness: Some Tips for the New YearThe New Year is a time of fresh starts. So it’s a good time to put your grudges...