Here are some sample Examination of Conscience questions for a wife and mother of teenagers who works part-time outside of the home:
· How did I see God today in my co-workers?
o Did I respond to them as I should have?
If I didn’t, why not? (you can ask God to help you with this if it is something you find yourself doing a lot)
· In what ways did I reflect that I am a beloved daughter of Christ today?
o If I didn’t, why didn’t I? (does God need to help me accept his love and forgiveness?)
· Did I find time to pray today? Did I find time to read today’s Gospel?
· Did I lovingly attend to the duties of my vocation?
· How will I invite God into my day tomorrow?
How To Overcome The Pain of AbuseDomestic abuse is a problem that affects almost a third of all women. Here are...
7 Toxic Behaviors That Push People AwayBefore you allow your attitude to take over, check yourself and do your best...
10 Ways to Cultivate Inner StrengthAll of us experience periods of gloom, fear, and uncertainty. But we each possess...
7 Signs You Are Taking on Too MuchCheck out these seven signs that you're over doing it and then evaluate your...