Here are some sample Examination of Conscience questions for a wife and mother of teenagers who works part-time outside of the home:
· How did I see God today in my co-workers?
o Did I respond to them as I should have?
If I didn’t, why not? (you can ask God to help you with this if it is something you find yourself doing a lot)
· In what ways did I reflect that I am a beloved daughter of Christ today?
o If I didn’t, why didn’t I? (does God need to help me accept his love and forgiveness?)
· Did I find time to pray today? Did I find time to read today’s Gospel?
· Did I lovingly attend to the duties of my vocation?
· How will I invite God into my day tomorrow?
Advice for Moving On When Your Ex Left You for Someone...Don't allow yourself to stay broken - move on. Here are tips to help you move...
Tempted to Swear? Try This InsteadSo angry you could [bleep!]? Tempted to unleash a string of [bleep! bleep!]...
5 Questions To Ask Before Joining A Facebook DebateFacebook has become almost a digital townhall for public debate. It’s important...
6 Ways to Get Out of Your Own HeadWe can easily get trapped in our own thoughts. Here are a few ways to get out...