Breakfast of Champions
Start your day in a pure way.
Start your day in a pure way:
All Purely Elizabeth granolas feature the super grain amaranth. Loved by the Aztecs, amaranth has more protein then any other grain, including wheat. It’s high in the amino acid lysine, calcium and B vitamins and has more magnesium, fiber and iron then any other gluten-free grain.
Try Elizabeth’s Pumpkin Oatmeal recipe for an easy, delicious and healthy breakfast.
- 1/3 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 cup purely elizabeth granola
- maple syrup
In a small pot add oats, almond milk, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree and spices. Cook at medium heat for 5-7 minutes stirring frequently. Serve with Purely Elizabeth granola on top and drizzle with maple syrup.
Not all granolas are created equal. Many brands use gmo-canola oils and refined sugars, which can cause your blood sugar to spike. Purely Elizabeth granolas are gluten-free, soy-free and vegan and made with coconut oil, lower glycemic coconut sugar and high-quality nutrient dense grains.
This article was provided by alignyo.com , an online community connecting you to yoga. Our mission is to make yoga fun and accessible for everyone. We provide advice and recipes to fuel your practice, the latest yoga product reviews, curated at-home videos and local class suggestions. Everything you need to get on your mat. All rights reserved.
- Fotógrafo muestra la vida de los hombres que toman descansos por paternidad en Suecia
- Hermanos De Famosos Que Seguro No Conocias
- Estas Personas Son Idénticas A Estos Famosos. ¡El Parecido Es Impresionante!
- Dealing with Cancer: It’s More than a Prayer List and a Casserole
- Los peores dobles del mundo se aprovechan de las personas para tener unos minutos de fama