Samsung Galaxy Tablet Giveaway Sweepstakes Official Rules
Enter to win a Samsung Galaxy Tablet!!
7. CLAIMING PRIZE/RELEASES: Eligibility, age and all claims made by winners are subject to verification. Sponsor is not responsible for fraudulent calls/mail/e-mails made/sent to entrants not by Sponsor. Potential winners will be required to complete, sign, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, and Liability/Publicity Release Form (except where prohibited by law) within five (5) business days of winner’s receipt of same. If a Sweepstakes winner is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence at the time the Grand Prize is awarded, consent must be provided by parent or legal guardian prior to award of the Grand Prize, and any failure to obtain consent from parent or legal guardian will result in such minor’s disqualification from the Sweepstakes. By accepting any prize, or any portion thereof, the winner consents to the use of his or her name, photographs and likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes in all media without additional compensation, except in Tennessee and where prohibited by law. If any selected potential winner fails to comply with these official rules, is found to be ineligible and/or does not submit required documentation within the designated period, his or her prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. By accepting the prize, winner further acknowledges that the Sponsor and any other entity involved with this Sweepstakes have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prize or the Grand Prize supplier, including by not limited to its quality, merchantability, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose including, without limitation, use of any equipment associated with the Grand Prize. If any Sweepstakes prize notifications are returned as undeliverable, or if any prize winner refuses his or her prize, such prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected in accordance with the rules of this Sweepstakes.
8. GENERAL: By entering the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Grand Prize, each entrant agrees to: (a) be bound by these rules; (b) release Sponsor and their agents, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, distributors, affiliates, advertising and promotion partners, fulfillment and/or judging agencies, retailers, franchises, agents and their estate and/or family members (collectively “Releasees”) from all liability, claims, action, or proceedings relating to the Sweepstakes and from injuries or damages arising in connection with or relating to participation in the Sweepstakes, or use or misuse of the prize; and (c) waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these official rules. All taxes and other expenses not specified herein, including federal, state, local, and departure, licenses and registrations, are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these official rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes, to void suspect entries and/or cancel, terminate or suspend any portion of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in any such event, at its discretion, select the winner from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such termination, cancellation or suspension. This Sweepstakes may not be used for any form of gambling.
More from Beliefnet
- Offical Rules: "Win a Heaven is for Real DVD" Contest
- BELIEFNET’S “GREATEST DAD OF ALL TIME - COURAGEOUS DVD GIVEAWAY” CONTEST
- Beliefnet's iPhone 4S Sweepstakes:
- BELIEFNET’S “CHRIS TOMLIN CD GIVEAWAY” SWEEPSTAKES
- Beliefnet's "Enter to Win A $100 iTunes Gift Card" Sweepstakes - Official Rules