Showing 10 of 739 results for "politics"
Beware! These pictures are dangerously cute!
One of the most wonderful things about America is our freedom to criticize political leaders and debate issues freely. Nobody feels the weight of those liberties more than the Commander in Chief.
The Rev. Kirbyjon Caldwell explains his bond with Bush, his donations to Obama, and his defense of Jeremiah Wright.
He expresses discomfort about a Muslim in the White House and says he won't undergo a full-immersion baptism while campaigning.
With the presidential race well underway, candidates are already trading barbs about religion.
Romney’s comfort with organized religion keeps showing up. As does Obama’s wariness of it.
If I run for Congress in New Jersey’s Ninth district, I will be squaring off against either Congressman Steve Rothman or Congressman Bill Pascrell, who have been squeezed into the same district and who are competing against each other for their party’s nomination.
The Family Research Council and the Liberty Institute cite 600 recent hostile attacks on people of faith. A black news service asks if worshipers need to arm themselves. And Wisconsin Sikhs mourn their dead.
Where did Christ stand on such issues as the death penalty, administration of justice, materialism, separation of church and state, and feeding the poor? Abortion? Immigration?
DIDN'T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
- Because of Them, We Can...
- Why do so many people hate Obama?
- Why a Spiritual Advisor to President Bush Supports Obama
- John McCain: Constitution Established a 'Christian Nation'
- The Twelve Tribes of American Politics
- Where Does Faith Fit in with Politics?
- Different Faiths, Different Visions
- A Father Thanks a Political Rival for Nominating His Son to West Point
- Should we start taking our guns with us to church?
- Is Jesus a Republican or a Democrat? Independent?