Showing 10 of 80 results for "military"
“In When Your Life Is On Fire Erik Kolbell listens, provokes, and most of all, shares with us the enduring lessons and insights of life and faith as realized by a diverse population of thoughtful people. It’s a town hall of the soul.” –Tom Brokaw
Two members of Congress want answers to numerous reports that Christian-themed Christmas cards were returned, gifts in religious wrapping paper were refused and young Christmas carolers were turned away when they came to sing to hospitalized military vets.
In honor of our military veterans, here are some of the greatest films about American soldiers, sailors, and Marines. Be sure to take time thank the military and veterans in your life for all they have done to keep us safe and free!
These men went above and upon the call of duty in their military achievements and broke barriers of racial discrimination.
Military wives who are suffering from inner wounds discuss how to cope with loss and grief issues.
Adsit and Waddell discuss how families can cope with combat trauma.
Read these prayers to encourage you and strengthen your faith as your lead your troops on the battlefield.
Read these prayers to encourage your faith while on military deployment.
Lt. Col. Fishback and Bea Fishback discuss tips to strengthen a family's bond.
Read these prayers to cope and strengthen your family's relationship during a military deployment.
DIDN'T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
- When Your Life Is on Fire, What Would You Save?
- Why Would the VA Ban Kids from Singing to America’s Military Heroes?
- Movies to Pay Tribute to Our Military
- Five African American War Heroes
- Why Am I So Sad?
- What Happened to My Husband?
- The Prayers of Military Leaders
- Soldier Prayers for the Battlefield
- Recommendations For Strengthening Military Families
- Prayers for Military Families