Showing 10 of 59 results for "dating"
Need help finding love? Try eliminating these common mistakes!
Let us take some of the pressure and guessing out of the biggest part of the evening - dinner. Here is a guide of what not to eat on your first date.
Looking to find love? Here are 9 great bible verses to help you find the woman of your dreams!
Think you’re dating a Christian? Here are a few signs that you are.
Here are some tips for determining whether the one you have in mind is the one you can let into your heart.
One of the best is “spiritual dating,” which puts couples in venues that nourish the soul and binds them together more closely than a thousand hours of talk. Try one of the following suggestions.
Cancel your NYE plans of hanging with your friends, sipping champagne alone on the sofa while watching the ball drop, or going to another lame party where you know no one. You’re going to ring in the New Year with a new guy (or girl)!
“Open communication is key when it comes to talking with Christian teens about dating, and knowing some important facts can help aid the conversation,” says author Shannon Perry.
Here are seven do's and don'ts to follow, so you can maximize the chances of meeting "the one."
Sometimes it’s the little things that show love in a big way. Enjoy these easy, creative ways to love your spouse inspired by Alice Chapin’s book 400 Ways to Say I Love You.
DIDN'T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
- 3 Mistakes Christians Make When Looking for Love
- Ummmm...You've Got Something in Your Teeth What Not to Eat on a First Date
- 9 Christian Ways to Impress a Woman
- You Might Be Dating a Christian If
- Dating and Chronic Illness: 10 Signs He Might Be a Keeper
- Spiritual Dating
- 10 Places to Meet Someone Before New Year's Eve
- Helping Your Teen to Date ‘God’s Way’
- Don't Throw That Red Flag: Online Profile Do's and Don'ts
- 11 Creative Ways To Love Your Spouse