Showing 10 of 17 results for "clip"
Exclusive footage from Standing Up, starring Radha Mitchell and Val Kilmer, in theaters August 16th.
Synopsis An epic true story set against the backdrop of one of the wildest places on Earth, "African Cats" captures the real-life love, humor and determination of the majestic kings of the savanna. The story features Mara, an endearing lion cub who strives to grow up with her mother's strength, spirit and wisdom; Sita, a fearless cheetah and single mother of five mischievous newborns; and Fang, a proud leader of the pride who must defend his family from a once banished lion. Disneynature brings "The Lion King" to life on the big screen in this True Life Adventure directed by Keith Scholey and Alastair Fothergill ("Earth"). An awe-inspiring adventure blending family bonds with the power and cunning of the wild, "African Cats" leaps into theatres on Earth Day , April 22, 2011.
In this exclusive clip from the film, a pastor explains to his congregation that you cannot help others when you are lost. "Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All By Myself" opens September 11, 2009.
In this clip from the latest VeggieTales movie, Minnesota Cuke attempts to get back Farmer Brown's stolen trophy fish. The DVD releases on August 4, 2009.
In this clip from Hallmark's upcoming TV movie, a woman (Angie Dickinson) and her daughter (Laura Leighton) fight to save a town's water supply, which is threatened by the development of a casino. "Mending Fences" airs July 18.
In this clip from Quentin Tarantino's upcoming World War II movie, the leader of a group of Jewish-American soldiers who hunt and kill Nazis (Brad Pitt), interrogates a German to find out information about nearby Nazis. The film releases Aug 21, 2009.
In this clip from the upcoming Ron Howard film, a priest talks about the war the Catholic Church is fighting with the Illuminati and how "science and religion are not enemies."
In this behind-the-scenes clip from the film " Faith Like Potatoes," based on the book by Angus Buchan, Buchan talks about a time when his Christian faith was put to the test by his Zulu neighbors. The DVD hits streets on April 7.
In this clip from the upcoming documentary "Wake Up" New Yorker Jonas Elrod talks to his psychiatrist about his new ability to see ghosts. The film will premiere at the 2009 SXSW film festival on March 15th.
In this clip from "Watchmen," based on the 1980s comic book series, a group of crime-fighting superheroes talk about the saving the world from a nuclear war between the U.S. and the Soviet Union
DIDN'T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
- How to Let Go of Past Loves
- 15 Hidden Health Secrets of Lemons
- 21 Simple Ways to Be Happy
- The Lord Is My Shepherd: The 23rd Psalm
- Prayers for Jobs and Money
- How to Attract Abundance
- 8 Irish Blessings - Irish Blessings for Luck
- 21 Ways to Overcome Disappointment
- Living the Serenity Prayer
- How to Practice Lectio Divina
- 10 Inspiring Quotes for a Depressed Heart
- Uplifting Quotes for Hard Times
- ¿Puede una madre sobrevivir el suicidio de un hijo?
- 15 Hidden Health Secrets of Lemons
- 21 Consejos para reavivar tu relacion con Cristo
- La puerta del INFIERNO: y 9 impresionantes lugares
- Preguntas de la Biblia
- The 12 Most Powerful Christians in Hollywood
- 6 razones para seguir luchando por tus sueños
- Milagro Bebé regresa a la vida
- 5 Atheist Arguments You Can Beat
- The Joy of Being Who I am
- Prayer Parodies
- Emotional Intelligence
- Prayers With a Smile
- 12 Things To Look For In A Future Spouse
- Five Foolproof Ways to Turn Your Luck Around
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Perfecting the Art of Being Assertive
- Winning Arguments with Respect and Honor