Create in me a pure heart, O my God, and renew a tranquil conscience within me, O my Hope!
O Lord, I remember before thee tonight all the workers of the world: Workers with hand or brain: Workers in cities o ...
Heavenly Father, kind and good, Thanks we offer for this food...
May this food be dedicated to the triple jewel The precious Buddha...
God's neat, lets eat!
Bless all of those who have brought this nourishment...
Thank you, Father, for bread and meat. Thank you for the friends we meet...
We close our eyes, We bow our heads...
For health and food and love of friends...
Bless us O Lord, and these thy gifts, Which we are about to receive...
DIDN'T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
- The Complete List of Well-Being Do's & Dont's
- Lean In: Not Just for Business
- Beef Up Your Willpower
- The Secrets of True Success
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Question Your Definition of Success
- 6 Reasons Goals Are Important in Today's Chaos
- Envision Your Child as Their Highest Self
- 15 Prayers to Inspire Success
- The Hope to Healing of Virtue Prayers
- Visualizing Success in Everyday Life
Search Beliefnet Community