Help them not worry when things don't go the way they expect.
Help us love each other as we love ourselves.
It is we, Your children, who must come in repentance, for those who are lost cannot even understand their sins...
May we be people of prayer, asking not only for our daily needs to be met but praying for others.
Your Word says an anxious heart weighs a person down, and this is how I think they must feel—as if they're carrying hea ...
Help them know Your will through the spiritual wisdom and understanding that comes from the Spirit...
The Bible tells us You're our rock, our fortress, and our shield— and these people on my heart need You to be all these ...
Some have been content not to grow. They've continued to live as infants in Christ, settling for the milk of the Word, ...
Unforgiveness is a sin that affects many lives, and the hurts they've suffered seem to justify it by worldly standards.
Raise up Christian teachers for these young people, and help their teachers serve and teach as they are gifted by the S ...
DIDN'T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
- What if Jesus Had Twitter?
- The Bible On Walking in Integrity
- Takeaways From The Book of James
- Yes, You Are Beautiful
- Finding Strength in Scripture
- Prayables - Timothy 6:15 - Scripture
- Prayables - Timothy 1:7 - Scripture
- Prayables - Thessalonians 5:23 - Scripture
- Prayables - Thessalonians 5:17 - Scripture
- Prayables - Thessalonians 5:16-18 - Scripture
Search Beliefnet Community