I pray we, all children of the earth, no matter our path to enlightenment, come to realize that we are one...
Dear God, I am proud to be wed to one who defends freedom and peace. My challenges are many and I pray for your love an ...
Glory to you, O Mother, glory to you, mother Lakshmi. Shiva, Vishnu, and Brahma meditate on you everyday and night. Yo ...
May everyone find peace in God. Let us all embrace the divine...
Lord, help us to use this tragedy to see beyond our divisions of religion, race, and nationality and to embrace our comm ...
Free at last, free at last, Thank God Almighty, I’m free at last. The very time I thought I was lost...
I am worshiper of Mazda. I am Zoroastrian worshiper of Mazda. I praise good thoughts, good words, and good deeds...
DIDN'T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
- 5 Good Reasons Religion is Here to Stay
- Raising Kids Between Religions: Latching onto God Despite a Bad Case of Steeple Confusion
- Short Funny Jokes
- Pay to Pray: Tithes and Offerings
- The Faith of the First President
- Influential Popes Everyone Should Know
- The Interfaith Wisdom of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Surprisingly Religious Movie and TV Stars
- The Secret of Inner Peace
- Project Conversion: One Man, Twelve Faiths
Search Beliefnet Community