Heavenly Father, kind and good, Thanks we offer for this food...
May the Lord accept this, our offering, and bless our food that it may bring us strength in our body...
Blessed art Thou, Lord our God...
O Most Holy Trinity, have mercy on us! Lord, cleanse us from our sins! Master, pardon our transgressions!...
On washing the hands before a meal: Blessed are you O God, our Lord, King of the Universe...
May this food be dedicated to the triple jewel The precious Buddha...
The process of offering is Brahman, the oblation is Brahman, the instrument of offering is Brahman...
This ritual is one. The food is one. We who offer the food are one…
Bless all of those who have brought this nourishment...
Thank you, Father, for bread and meat. Thank you for the friends we meet...
DIDN'T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
- 5 Atheist Arguments You Can Beat
- Winning Arguments with Respect and Honor
- Morning Blessings for a New Day
- Praying Circles Around the Lives of Your Children
- Five Patron Saints for Moms
- Answering the “So what?” Question
- 5 “Sins” That Aren’t Sins
- Forgiveness Scripture Truths
- Prayer: Making God a Habit
- 12 Legendary Life Lessons
Search Beliefnet Community