Heavenly Father, kind and good, Thanks we offer for this food...
May the Lord accept this, our offering, and bless our food that it may bring us strength in our body...
Blessed art Thou, Lord our God...
O Most Holy Trinity, have mercy on us! Lord, cleanse us from our sins! Master, pardon our transgressions!...
On washing the hands before a meal: Blessed are you O God, our Lord, King of the Universe...
May this food be dedicated to the triple jewel The precious Buddha...
The process of offering is Brahman, the oblation is Brahman, the instrument of offering is Brahman...
This ritual is one. The food is one. We who offer the food are one…
Bless all of those who have brought this nourishment...
Thank you, Father, for bread and meat. Thank you for the friends we meet...
DIDN'T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
- Easter Apps Every Christian Should Have
- The Complete List of Well-Being Do's & Dont's
- Welcome Purim
- What Dreams Mean: The True Spirit of Your Sleep
- I've Married a Non-Believer. Now What?
- Bible Plants to Grace Your Garden
- Jewish Roots of Seven Catholic Sacraments
- Reading The Bible Makes Me Fall Asleep…Five Tips To Help Stay Awake
- Practice the Resurrection Everyday
- Does marriage still matter?
Search Beliefnet Community