Heavenly Father, kind and good, Thanks we offer for this food...
O Most Holy Trinity, have mercy on us! Lord, cleanse us from our sins! Master, pardon our transgressions!...
Be present at our table, Lord, Be here and everywhere adored…
God is great! God is good!...
Thank you, Father, for bread and meat. Thank you for the friends we meet...
We close our eyes, We bow our heads...
Bless us O Lord, and these thy gifts, Which we are about to receive...
Oh, the Lord is good to me, And so I thank the Lord...
O Lord my God, I bless thy holy name for this mercy, which I have now received from thy bounty and goodness...
God is great and God is good, And we thank him for our food…
DIDN'T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
- Are American Christians Facing Persecution
- Should Christians Read Harry Potter
- Does marriage still matter?
- Why is the Pentagon honoring Sgt. Monk?
- Will Saudi Arabia finally allow a church on its soil?
- Why does my boss have a smudged cross on his forehead today?
- Are you tired of just surviving? Are you ready to win?
- Are you ready to be a champion?
- Let a little bird teach your child to share, forgive and believe
- How does faith work in modern life?
Search Beliefnet Community