Heavenly Father, kind and good, Thanks we offer for this food...
O Most Holy Trinity, have mercy on us! Lord, cleanse us from our sins! Master, pardon our transgressions!...
Be present at our table, Lord, Be here and everywhere adored…
God is great! God is good!...
Thank you, Father, for bread and meat. Thank you for the friends we meet...
We close our eyes, We bow our heads...
Bless us O Lord, and these thy gifts, Which we are about to receive...
Oh, the Lord is good to me, And so I thank the Lord...
O Lord my God, I bless thy holy name for this mercy, which I have now received from thy bounty and goodness...
God is great and God is good, And we thank him for our food…
DIDN'T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
- Is anybody happy with Obamacare?
- Inspiring Words from Dr. Ben Carson
- Farewell to a Christian broadcasting giant, Paul Crouch
- What’s Too Scary for My Kids?
- How to Survive an Impossible Mixed-Faith Marriage
- You Might Be A Christian If
- A Brief History of Sandra McCracken
- If Johnny Cash Had Twitter
- 7 Hollywood Films That Teach Christian Lessons
- The Wit and Wisdom of Phyllis Diller
Search Beliefnet Community