Heavenly Father, kind and good, Thanks we offer for this food...
O Most Holy Trinity, have mercy on us! Lord, cleanse us from our sins! Master, pardon our transgressions!...
Be present at our table, Lord, Be here and everywhere adored…
God is great! God is good!...
Thank you, Father, for bread and meat. Thank you for the friends we meet...
We close our eyes, We bow our heads...
Bless us O Lord, and these thy gifts, Which we are about to receive...
Oh, the Lord is good to me, And so I thank the Lord...
O Lord my God, I bless thy holy name for this mercy, which I have now received from thy bounty and goodness...
God is great and God is good, And we thank him for our food…
DIDN'T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
- Biblical Insight With Mr. Wright
- 6 Ways To Encourage Yourself
- Faith In The Fog Excerpt
- 8 Ways To Fan Your Flame of Faith
- 10 Ways To Fight For Your Marriage
- Should Christians Use Technology for Dating?
- My Best Friend is Gay... How Do I Balance Faith and Friendship?
- Same Sex Marriage:Young Republican Support Rises and Evangelical Push Back
- 10 Reasons To Reconsider Divorce
- 20 Questions Kids Ask About God
Search Beliefnet Community