Father, I'm praying for firefighters and others who hold dangerous jobs where lives often hang in the balance...
When they face danger—be their stronghold. (Psalm 9:9b)
When they feel inadequate—help them do all things through
Christ. (Philippians 4:13)
When they're upset—give them peace at all times and
in every way. (2 Thessalonians 3:16)
When they're exhausted—give them Your strength. (Isaiah 40:29)
When they're overwhelmed—may Your grace be sufficient.
(2 Corinthians 12:9a)
When things seem impossible—remind them that nothing
is too hard for You. (Jeremiah 32:17)
When they don't know what to do—show them. (Isaiah 30:21)
When they're in trouble—be their ever-present help. (Psalm 46:1)
When they're confused—give them a sound mind.
(2 Timothy 1:7b)
When they're afraid—help them trust in You. (Psalm 56:3)
When their heart grows faint—be their Rock. (Psalm 61:2b)
Bring them through fire and flood, that they may praise You.
(Psalm 66:12, 17)
In Jesus' name, amen.
Prayer for Firefighters and Emergency Responders
Top Rated Prayers
- 7 Healing Promises To Help You Begin Again
- 5 Questions To Ask Before Joining A Facebook Debate
- Science Catches Up With The Bible: Study Shows Religion Doesn’t Make People Righteous
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Jesus’ Personality
- 10 Ways To Stay Focused At Work When You Have A Cold
- 8 Ways To Make God Decisions