It seems, dear God, that my children are growing
too quickly up and away from me.
I don't know what to say to them anymore.
They are no longer the little girls I used to know.
Help me to learn to trust their judgment, and to entrust their safety to You,
The Greatest Parent of all.
The Greatest Parent
Top Rated Prayers
- Teens And Driving: Are You Ready?
- 7 Healing Promises To Help You Begin Again
- 5 Ways Catholic Parents Can Grow in Faith
- 5 Questions To Ask Before Joining A Facebook Debate
- Science Catches Up With The Bible: Study Shows Religion Doesn’t Make People Righteous
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Jesus’ Personality