It seems, dear God, that my children are growing
too quickly up and away from me.
I don't know what to say to them anymore.
They are no longer the little girls I used to know.
Help me to learn to trust their judgment, and to entrust their safety to You,
The Greatest Parent of all.
The Greatest Parent
Top Rated Prayers
- Dr. James Dobson and Son Inspire Families to Leave a Powerful Legacy in Updated Parenting Film Series
- 10 Things Kids Need To Hear More
- Tips to Help Kids Overcome Fears
- 7 Ways Christian Meditation Differs From Eastern Religions
- Why We Could Never Earn Eternal Life
- Tips for Breaking Through the Parental Brick Wall