Father, I'm praying for these (name them) who are serving in ministries or are on mission for You...
There are many involved in every ministry and mission—some
who go and some who serve locally. There are often those
behind the scenes who help with planning, financial support,
and prayer, as I'm praying now. We're all part of their service,
directly or indirectly, and I'm sure none of us feels worthy to
be used in such a way. Yet this is one of the good works You've
prepared for us to do, and we're grateful. (Ephesians 2:10)
Help us to live worthy of such a calling; keep our hearts
prepared for the amazing things You plan to do. Give us
pure hearts, sensitive to sin and willing to confess everything
You bring to mind, knowing You are quick to forgive.
Forgive us when we sin without being aware, and keep us
from sinning willfully. Help us not to let any sin rule over us.
(Ephesians 4:1; Joshua 3:5; Psalm 51:10; 1 John 1:9; Psalm 19:12–13a; Romans 6:11)
Protect our time with You. Don't let busyness keep us from
prayer or being in the Word daily. Help us to live according
to Your Word and not neglect it. (Matthew 6:6; John 17:17;
Psalm 119:9, 16)
In Jesus' name, amen.
Prepare Them Spiritually
Top Rated Prayers
- What are American voters upset about now?
- Why do so many people hate Obama?
- Why is Obama worried about Iran's Pastor Saeed?
- Are American Christians Facing Persecution
- Same Sex Marriage:Young Republican Support Rises and Evangelical Push Back
- Science Catches Up With The Bible: Study Shows Religion Doesn’t Make People Righteous