Oh Lord, let it snow.
Let it drift and let it blow.
In the morning, no real fuss,
Just enough to stop the bus.
Enough to make the county say:
"There will be no school today."
Let the radio report: "Snow's deep!"
And I'll roll over for more sleep.
Then later on, say maybe ten,
I'll turn the radio on again.
Just in time to hear them say:
"It's strange, the snow has gone away."
And then I'll know, You made it stop.
So I can go to the mall and shop.
Please Lord, just hear my teacher's plea,
And make it snow for the kids and me.
Teacher's Prayer for Snow
Top Rated Prayers
- 7 Reasons The Lost Gospel Isn’t True
- 7 Reasons It's Okay To Have Interfaith Friends
- 7 Reasons Jesus Is Not A Fan Of The American Dream
- 7 Healing Promises To Help You Begin Again
- 5 Questions To Ask Before Joining A Facebook Debate
- Science Catches Up With The Bible: Study Shows Religion Doesn’t Make People Righteous