Father, I'm praying that (name one or more) and others in my circle of family and friends will be blessed in living for You...
May they live in such a way that they'll be blessed. Protect
them from keeping company with those who openly sin or from
following their advice. Help them find their pleasure in obeying
You, in thinking of Your Word day and night. (Psalm 1:1–2)
May they seek You, finding their refuge in You, being willing
to keep their hands clean and their hearts pure. May they
worship You, giving You the glory due Your name and
walking in the light of Your presence. May they fear You with
reverence and awe, living upright lives in unity with others.
(Psalm 119:2b; 2:12b; 24:4–5; 29:1–2; 89:15; 112:1–2; 133:1, 3)
Help them not to try deceiving themselves or anyone else
about their sins—least of all You—but to confess them,
knowing they'll be forgiven. Help them to trust You alone,
living in humility, without loving or trusting anyone or
anything more than You. (Psalm 32:1–2; 1 John 1:8–9; Psalm 40:4)
May they be kind and help the weak, choosing to live in Your
presence, praising You, setting their hearts on finding You.
(Psalm 41:1–2; 84:4, 5b)
Bless them for Your kingdom purpose and glory.
In Jesus' name, amen.
Prayer to Experience Your Blessing
Top Rated Prayers
- Is It Time to Take Down the Statute of Liberty?
- Inspiring Words from Dr. Ben Carson
- Incredible Kids, Incredible Moments
- How to Trick Yourself into Living a More Productive, Hopeful Life
- How to Find Your Inner Voice
- Hands Free Mama: (A guide to putting down the phone, burning the to-do list and letting go of perfection to grasp what really matters)