Father, I'm praying that (name one or more) and others in my circle of family and friends will be committed to purity...
Keep their feet from every sinful path, from being in the wrong
place at the wrong time! Help them not to associate with those
who might be a bad influence, who might lead them into
temptation. Turn them away from those intent on wrong
living and from their own sinful ways. May they follow a path
that swerves neither to the right nor the left. (Psalm 119:101;
Proverbs 4:14; Acts 3:26; Proverbs 4:26–27)
Help them to trust that there's no temptation they'll ever face
that is beyond their saying no, that You will never let them be
tempted beyond what they can handle. When they're tempted,
provide a way out—and give them the heart to run from sin in
Your strength. May the fruit of the Spirit be evident in their
lives, especially the fruit of self-control. (1 Corinthians 10:13;
Genesis 39:12; Galatians 5:22–23a)
Help them do what You want them to do, certain that every
step they take is sure and right. Clear the way for them;
hold them securely so if they stumble across temptation,
they won't fall. (Psalm 37:23–24)
No matter what mistakes they've made in the past, may they
now choose to live in purity.
In Jesus' name, amen.
To Commit to Purity
Top Rated Prayers
- Is It Time to Take Down the Statute of Liberty?
- Inspiring Words from Dr. Ben Carson
- Incredible Kids, Incredible Moments
- How to Trick Yourself into Living a More Productive, Hopeful Life
- How to Find Your Inner Voice
- Hands Free Mama: (A guide to putting down the phone, burning the to-do list and letting go of perfection to grasp what really matters)