O Lord, I am torn up with grief.
I know you are there, but I cannot see past
my sorrow and tears.
Be with me, Lord, and do not take
my unhappiness to heart.
Rather, work within me to guide me through
these dark days
and bring your light to my life,
so that I may see your goodness, even in my mourning.
Guide Me Through These Dark Days
comments powered by Disqus
Top Rated Prayers
- 6 Powerful Reminders from the Serenity Prayer
- 7 Ways To Meet God Reading The Bible
- Christian, Social, & Holy: Pushing Back on Culture Without Being Anti-Social
- Our Father: Prayers That Reveal The Father
- How to Pray Purposefully For Your Spouse
- I Don’t Know What To Do With My Life: 8 Prayers For Guidance and Direction