Dear God, thank you for my life on this earth, however challenging or not.
Thank you for giving me free will to love and be loved, to make my own decisions, to learn from my mistakes, to laugh when I am happy, to cry when I am sad.
Thank you for my family, my friends, my pets, my colleagues, and for every other living creature I meet along my journey.
Thank you for giving me strength to overcome adversity, to do what's right for the benefit of the greater good, to rise above negativity.
Thank you for giving me hope for an end to world suffering, pain, and war, for a beginning of a world filled with light and everlasting love.
Thank You for My Life
Top Rated Prayers
- Are You in a Funk? It’s Not Always a Lack of Faith
- Kisses of Death in a Marriage
- 7 Healing Promises To Help You Begin Again
- 5 Questions To Ask Before Joining A Facebook Debate
- Science Catches Up With The Bible: Study Shows Religion Doesn’t Make People Righteous
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Jesus’ Personality