Father, I'm praying for (name one or more) and others in my circle of family and friends who are feeling very much alone...
Sometimes they must wonder where You are. I know You're
with them because You've promised You will never leave us nor
forsake us, that You'll be with us always—but sometimes when
they can't sense Your presence, they must feel terribly alone.
(Psalm 10:1; Hebrews 13:5b; Matthew 28:20b)
When their hearts fail and their spirits fall, help them
determine to live in Your presence—praising You, knowing
You inhabit the praise of Your people. May they set their hearts
to seek You, to be strong and take heart as they wait for You.
(Psalm 27:4; 22:3; Colossians 3:1; Psalm 27:8, 14)
Hide them in the shelter of Your presence and show them
Your wonderful love. Help them hope in You, and let Your
unfailing love rest upon them. Help them to fix their eyes on
You, to take refuge in You, to set You before them, constantly
thinking about You, confident that You're with them—then
they won't be shaken. (Psalm 31:20a, 21b; 33:22; 141:8a; 16:8)
Help them believe that You won't leave them, that You'll come
to them no matter how alone they feel. (John 14:18)
In Jesus' name, amen.
Prayer for Those That Are Alone
comments powered by Disqus
Top Rated Prayers
- 6 Powerful Reminders from the Serenity Prayer
- 7 Ways To Meet God Reading The Bible
- Christian, Social, & Holy: Pushing Back on Culture Without Being Anti-Social
- Our Father: Prayers That Reveal The Father
- How to Pray Purposefully For Your Spouse
- I Don’t Know What To Do With My Life: 8 Prayers For Guidance and Direction