Open my eyes to the beauty of this day.
The yellow of an egg yolk in a blue bowl.
The scent of bacon frying in the pan.
The soft caress of the morning breeze.
The sound of children at play.
Awaken my senses.
Let me see, hear, and feel the beauty around me.
And be aware of the presence of the Great Artist in my everyday world.
For Everyday Blessings
comments powered by Disqus
Top Rated Prayers
- 6 Powerful Reminders from the Serenity Prayer
- 7 Ways To Meet God Reading The Bible
- Christian, Social, & Holy: Pushing Back on Culture Without Being Anti-Social
- Our Father: Prayers That Reveal The Father
- How to Pray Purposefully For Your Spouse
- I Don’t Know What To Do With My Life: 8 Prayers For Guidance and Direction