Pour your grace, O loving God,
upon all suffering with dementia.
It is frustrating
not to find a word;
it is fearful
to lose one's memories.
Bless them with patience,
a loving and supporting family,
and days of hope and accomplishment.
In Christ's name we pray.
Prayer for Those With Dementia
Top Rated Prayers
- Is It Time to Take Down the Statute of Liberty?
- Inspiring Words from Dr. Ben Carson
- Incredible Kids, Incredible Moments
- How to Trick Yourself into Living a More Productive, Hopeful Life
- How to Find Your Inner Voice
- Hands Free Mama: (A guide to putting down the phone, burning the to-do list and letting go of perfection to grasp what really matters)