Prayer for All of Humanity
I pray for all of humanity to one day feel the pulse of the Mother Earth in their feet as they tread. I pray for mankind to find the faith to believe in the messages carried by their dreams and to see beyond the visible world. I pray that everyone I come in contact with can walk away with much, or at least some, of the happiness that lives within me. I pray for peace, acceptance, and tolerance for all who express their love for the higher power (whatever that name may be). Most of all, I pray for an end to the violence and depravity that darkens many souls. Peace be with us all!
Top Rated Prayers
- Let’s Take a Walk! 12 Reasons it Could Change Your Life
- 5 Ways to Know Your Ambition is from God
- Prayers for Peace and Happiness
- Mahayana New Year: An Invitation to Compassionate Awakening
- Born Into a Coven of Hippie Witches, I Discovered I’m Jewish…and I Love God
- Can Kids Bring Peace to the Middle East?