Great Spirit, I am Mother.
I was made by You so that the image of Your love
Could be brought into existence.
May I always carry with me
The sacredness of this honour.
Creator, I am Daughter.
I am the learner of the Traditions.
May I carry them forward
So that the Elders and Ancestors
Will be remembered for all time.
Maker-Of-All-Things, I am Sister.
Through me, may my brothers be shown
The manner in which I am to be respected.
May I join with my sisters in strength and power as a Healing Sheild
So that they will no longer bear the stain of abuse.
Niskam, I am Committed Partner:
One who shares her spirit,
But is wise to remember never to give it away,
Lest it become lost,
And the two become less than one.
I am Woman.
Top Rated Prayers
- 7 Crazy Myths About Christian Dating You Probably Believe
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to a Divorcing Friend
- 5 Ironclad Rules for Getting Through Your Breakup
- Should Christians Date ‘Just To Date?’
- Christian Dating: 7 Signs You Stepped Out of God’s Will
- 6 Questions to Ask Each Other Before Getting Married