Lord, put courage into my heart, and take away all that may hinder me serving you.
Free my tongue to proclaim your goodness, that all may understand me.
Give me friends to advise and help me, that by working together our efforts may bear abundant fruit.
And, above all, let me constantly remember that all my actions are in vain unless they are guided by your hand.
Put Courage Into My Heart
comments powered by Disqus
Top Rated Prayers
- 7 Surprising Places to Find Love This Holiday Season
- 10 Things The Right Man Will Never Make You Wonder About
- Saints and Mothers and Messy Drawers
- 7 Ways to Know You’re In A Mentally Abusive Relationship
- Scriptural Support for People with Heart Disease
- Tips for People Newly Diagnosed with Heart Disease