Prayer for Children
Blessed God, you have created life to begin with childhood, a time of innocence, laughter, and exploration. Bless, we beseech you, the children of this world. Grant unto them the nurture they need for strong physical growth, keen minds, balanced emotions, and a holy spiritual life. Send unto them teachers to inspire an inquiring and discerning heart, to enable curiosity toward their surroundings, and a knowledge of this global village. Bless them with love, hope, and vision, and keep them ever in your unfailing compassion and protection. Amen.
Top Rated Prayers
- The Toddler Code of Conduct: 20 Rules Toddlers Live By
- Incredible Photos of Parents Around the World
- 10 Toys You Should Never Buy Your Child
- 12 Huge Mistakes Parents Can Avoid
- You’ve Been Left Behind, What Now?
- Dr. James Dobson and Son Inspire Families to Leave a Powerful Legacy in Updated Parenting Film Series